This one is done in a similar style to the last one.
Wednesday, July 29, 2015
I wrote a new dungeon map inspired by some online mappers like Dyson's Dodecahedron.
Gnoll hunting party consists of 2 rogue scouts, 2 fighter archers and 1 savage barbarian.
- Tunnel entrance. 2 gnoll guards. If an enemy is spotted one will go inside to warn the others.
- Animal room. 1 gnoll beast-master ranger
- Guards. 4 gnoll guards
- Common room. 10 gnolls + young gnolls
- Chieftains room. 1 Flind, 2 gnoll pole-arm master body guards, 4 gnoll fighters
- Store room. Gnoll shaman. The passage leading west is blocked by stone.
- Prison. Gnoll guard
- Bugbear prisoner
- Doppelgänger prisoner
- Dryad prisoner
- Weapon storage
- Giant Centipede. The entrance to this tunnel is blocked by stone. This is a strange tube like tunnel. Close inspection may reveal many claw marks along the edges of this tunnel.
Derro CR 3 (10-15)
- Pit trap with net for capturing victims
- Guardroom 2 Derro
- Derro (2)
- Laboratory, Derro alchemist
- Leader Room. Derro leader, bodyguard
- Derro Cave Druid, Medium spiders
Skum CR 2 (16-21)
- Pool room. 2 skum are lurking below the surface in the pool. The stream flows to room 17.
- Leech Pool. There is a leech swarm and a giant leach in this pool. There is a skum in this room.
- Bone Room
- Skum thug
- Skum aquatic sorcerer
- Tiefling leader with skum guards
Saturday, August 16, 2014
Sunday, August 19, 2012
Saturday, August 18, 2012
This was supposed to be a fey region based on a much larger set of maps. I started with a large area map and gradually made smaller area maps filling in the details. This was to be a whole continent. I once actually made copies and printed out all of the individual maps and taped them together to make the large map.